Gold-Lam Thermal Laminating Film is an innovative product for the on-demand printing. A premium grade polyester base film, it features an exclusive low melt adhesive formulation for maximum adhesion to wide format inkjet images printed photo based papers and other substrates, as well as fuser oil base toners. Gold-Lam film’s one-of-a-kind formulation laminates quickly to wet inks. Gold-Lam is a cost-effective alternative to PSA film and is easy to apply. It’s the premiere choice for laminating on most difficult-to-stick-to surfaces. Here’s the most innovative benefit of Gold-Lam: high performance at a lower cost compared to other brands.
- Enhanced Clarity – Gold-Lam offers superior clarity and finish while it enhances the appearance and quality of digitally printed graphics and materials. Gold-Lam’s advanced adhesives even boost the clarity and enhance the colors of printed graphics and materials.
- Adhesion – It features an exclusive adhesive formulation for maximum adhesion to wide format inkjet images printed photo based papers and other substrates, as well as fuser oil base toners. Gold-Lam film’s one-of-a-kind formulation laminates quickly to wet inks and requires no additional finishing operations.
- Cost Effective – The unique manufacturing process allows for Gold-Lam to offer high performance lamination at a lower cost compared to other brands that offer similar performance.
- Speed – The special copolymer adhesive in Gold-Lam helps the lamination seal at a lower temperature than most films. The lower temperature allows the film to bond faster, yielding greater production and increased efficiency. The special lamination immediately seals to wet inks, making it easy to fulfill your on-demand printing needs faster than ever.
- Strength – Gold-Lam is a top-quality, American-made product that resist penetration by chemicals, greases, and oils. Gold-Lam needs no additional adhesive to achieve proper bonds. A polyester-based film, Gold-Lam will not crack or break, even at -50 degrees Fahrenheit and is formulated for high performance on all heat lamination equipment
Gold-Lam is available in matte or gloss finishes.
Visit http://spiralbinding.com/p/100556/Wide-Format-Thermal/Gold-Lam-Wide-Format-Laminating-Film to see Gold-Lam.