Come see Spiral’s LARGEST booth space to date at this year’s Graph Expo! You’ll find many of the latest product innovations AND have access to our TOP Post-Print Finishing Specialists. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
Spiral James Burn (Spiral Binding Company, Inc.) will be featuring the following document finishing solutions in Booth #1941 at Graph Expo 2014:
Spiral is excited to announce the release of our new Photo Finishing line!
- The revolutionary Pinchbook™ Photobooks require no equipment to make and are fast and easy to assemble, they can be assembled in seconds. These photobooks will offer any business the ability to enter into the profitable photobook market without an expensive equipment investment. NEW!
- The unique Silver Linings™ Photo Mounting Frames, is simple and fun, ready when you are. Spiral’s Silver Linings™ Photo Mounting Frames allow retailers to achieve a larger margin of sales with higher profit potential. Silver Linings™ Mounting Frames are durable and ready to hang on the wall or place on your desk within seconds. NEW!
James Burn Automated Punching Equipment:
- The DocuPunch® MK2 – Handles up to 12”(BE) x 12” sheets and speeds up to 70 cycles / minute / 35,000 sheets per hour.
- The Alpha-Doc® MK4 – Handles up to 14” (BE) x 13” sheets at speeds up to 90 cycles / minute / 45,000 sheets per hour.
- The EX610 – Handles up to 24” (BE) x 15” sheets and speeds up to 140 cycles / minute / 125,000 sheets per hour.
James Burn Automated Binding Equipment:
- Wire-O® Bind 3000 is a more economical, table-top version of the popular Wire-O® Bind 3500 (WOB). The WOB 3000 is designed to be easy to use and works seamlessly with economical Snake Skin Wire-O. NEW!
- The Wire-O® Bind 3500 – Operates at speeds up to 600 books per hour, featuring touch screen controls making size changes simple with no tooling needed.
- The BB50H High Speed Semi-Automatic Binder – Offers speeds up to 1,200 books per hour, our exclusive “Louisville” closing tools provide the best wire closing in the industry.
- The BB-40 Speedbind Automatic Binder – Operating at speeds of up to 2,000 books per hour, this is our fastest wire closer, and it is designed for operations that need maximum productivity.
James Burn Automated Plastic Coil Binding Equipment:
- Koilmatic Automatic Coil Inserter/Crimper – An affordable electric table-top automatic coil inserter that is easy to use and can bind up to 450 books per hour.
- The CB30QS Coil Inserter/ Crimper – Automatically inserts, cuts & crimps plastic coil from 6 mm to 30 mm and up to 17” wide documents with production speeds up to 600 books per hour.
Fujipla Automatic Laminators:
- The ALM 3220 – Automatically feeds, laminates and trims Digital Prints virtually unattended, freeing you to work on other profitable tasks.
The Foliant® line of Single-Sided Laminating Solutions:
- The Gemini C400A – Designed for the digital print market, it has an operating width of 14.9″ and can run sheets up to 14.9″ x 25.9″ with speeds up to 49′ / minute.
- The Taurus 530SF – Offers an integrated suction feeder and a high speed bump separator handling sheet sizes up to 20.4″ x 29.1″. Capable of running at speeds up to 115’/ minute along with an optional pallet feeder and pallet stacker, this is truly and industrial workhorse.
Royal Sovereign Laminating Equipment:
- New for 2014, the RSS-1145 45″ Hot-Shoe Wide Format Laminator – Perfect for laminating and mounting graphics up to 45” wide using thermal laminating films, providing professional laminating for display graphics. Built for safety and ease of use, this heavy duty laminating machine with enhanced features and functions makes laminating faster and easier than ever!
- The RSL-2702 27″ Heated Roller Laminator – A 27” wide machine designed for both hot and cold lamination, encapsulating and mounting. It features independently heated silicone rollers and a digital keypad that allows easy operation and function control of temperature, speed and stored programs.
- The RSH-380SL 15″ Tabletop Roll Laminator – A 15” table top roll laminator designed for today’s short run digital print environments. Featuring dual heated silicone rollers, digital controls, and multiple speed settings; the RSH-380SL Laminator fits perfectly in small working areas and will give a professional finish to all of your printed documents.
Martin Yale Print Finishing Equipment:
- The Mark VII Air Feed Paper Folder – Capable of folding up to 35,000 sheets per hour. With a bottom-sheet feeding system, the operator can continually add sheets to the feed table during operation, allowing the operator to keep loading and off-loading materials saving time and money.
- The 2051 SmartFold™ Paper Folder – Automatically feeds, folds, and collects a stack of documents. The 2051 is variable speed, running from 3,000 to 15,000 sheets per hour and handles paper from 18 lb. bond to 90 lb. index.
- GC10 Business Card Slitter – A production system that handles gutter cuts for full bleed business card production.
- Additional items include: J2436 Padding Press, Model 400 Tabletop Jogger, 500 & 501 StackWagons and the 620RC 18.7″ Manual Ream Cutter.
PAC Machinery / Clamco Shrink Wrap Equipment:
- The 120/220 Combo Shrink-Wrap System – ideal for product packaging, this industrial strength sealer and tunnel have a common frame that allows for a quick set-up, alignment, and product transfer. The plug and play 120 volt / 20 amp system along with integrated casters, allows the unit to be used anywhere it’s needed.
- The Dempack™ H25 One-Step Shrink System – a one-step combination seal / shrink machine for moderate production quantities. The H25 operates with a shrink hood instead of a tunnel, and the hood is closed by an electronic hold-down magnet during the film sealing and heat-shrink wrapping operations.
Rhin-O-Tuff has partnered with Spiral James Burn to show the Onyx series of heavy duty table-top punching & binding machines at this year’s Graph Expo.
- The Rhin-O-Tuff Onyx line of Punching and Binding Equipment was the winner at last year’s show of the 2013 Readers Choice award from Quick Printing Magazine for the top Binding and Booklet-making Equipment. Long regarded as a workhorse in the table top punch and bind market, the new Onyx line offers the latest developments from Rhin-O-Tuff.