Wow! What a show and what a privilege to have made so many new friends and re-connect with so many of you! A huge THANK YOU to all who were able to stop by our booth at Graph Expo 2012. If you missed the show (sorry we didn’t get to see you but) here are the latest product innovations available from Spiral James Burn to automate your binding, laminating, and finishing that were featured at the show.
Check Out Some Pics of the Booth!
Foliant: The new line of single-sided laminating solutions including:
- The Gemini C 400A – Designed for the digital print market in mind, it has an operating width of 14.9″ and can run sheets up to 14.9″ x 25.9″ with speeds up to 49′/minute.
- The Gulliver C 520A – is a fully automatic industrial laminating machine with feeder, laminator, and separator. With speeds up to 49′ per minute and sheet sizes up to 20.4″ x 29.1″, it handles both digital and offset printed sheets.
- The Taurus 530SF – offers an integrated suction feeder and a high speed bump separator handling sheet sizes up to 20.4″ x 29.1″. Capable of running at speeds up to 115′/minute along with an optional pallet feeder and pallet stacker, this is truly an industrial workhorse.
James Burn International: The complete line of JBI punching and binding solutions including:
Automated Punching Equipment:
- The new DocuPunch MK2 – Handles up to 12″ (BE) x 12″ sheets at speeds up to 70 cycles/minute/35,000 sheets per hour.
- The new Alpha-Doc MK4 – Handles up to 14″ (BE) x 13″ sheets at speeds up to 90 cycles/minute/45,000 sheets per hour.
- The EX610 Automatic Punch – Handles up to 24″ (BE) x 15″sheets at speeds up to 140 cycles/minute/125,000 sheets per hour.
Automated Wire-O® Binding Equipment:
- The Wire-O® Binder 3500 (WOB) – The spool Wire-O® machine will operate at speeds up to 600 books per hour. The touch screen control makes size changes simple with no tooling needed.
- The BB50 High Speed Wire-O® Binder – Offers speeds up to 1200 books per hour. Our exclusive “Louisville” closing tools provide the best wire closing in the industry.
- The BB400 In-Line Automatic Wire-O® Binding Machine – Our Fastest wire closer operating at speeds of up to 2000 books per hour. Designed for operations that need maximum productivity.
Automated Plastic Coil Binding Equipment:
- Koilmatic Automatic Coil Inserter/Crimper – An affordable electric table-top automatic coil inserter that is easy to use and can bind up to 450 books per hour.
- The CB30QS High Speed Automatic Coil Inserter/Crimper – Automatically inserts, cuts, and crimps plastic coil from 6mm to 30mm and up to 17″ wide documents with production speeds up to 600 books per hour.
Rhin-O-Tuff Onyx Series: Rhin-O-Tuff has partnered with Spiral to introduce the new Onyx series of heavy duty table-top punching and binding machines at this year’s Graph Expo.
First Introduced at DRUPA, this will be the first event for the loyal Rhin-O-Tuff customers to see the new Onyx® line here in the United States. Long regarded as a workhorse in the table top punch and bind market, the new Onyx line offers the latest developments from Rhin-O-Tuff.
- Onyx HD7000 Electric Punch
- Onyx OD4012 Punch
- Onyx HD8370 Insert-a-Bind Wire Closer
- Onyx HD4170 Rhin-O-Roll
- HD7700 Electric Punch
- Automatic Paper Ejector & Stacker (APES)
- PAL-14 Pick a Lift Module
- HD7700 3-in-1 Punching System
- Pro Series 3250CL Coil System
- HD4470 Comb Binding Machine
- HD8000 Wire Closer
Fastback: The Fastback Image Strips rise to the challenge that “Image Means Everything”.
The Powis Fastback® Image Strip offers a unique opportunity for short run customer branded tape binding in a digital four color process application. Brand recognition is the key to any marketing program; the new Image Strips provide opportunities for companies to have a simple to operate binding system, with short run fully branded documents including the spine of the book.
Fujipla ALM 3220 Automatic Laminator: Taking the Lamination of On-Demand Digital Prints to a new level!
The Fujipla ALM 3220 Automatic Laminator will automatically feed, laminate and trim Digital Prints virtually unattended, freeing you to work on other profitable tasks. Super compact footprint — less than 3 square feet. You have to see it to believe it!