Advantages of equipment leasing
- Preserve your cash flow – With leasing, you need only a minimal initial investment to get the equipment you need and you can comfortably spread your payments out over time. This allows you to preserve your working capital for the operation and growth of your business.
- Maintain your credit – Choosing to lease your equipment allows you to keep your available credit line open for operations and short-term financing.
- Keep pace with technology – Leasing makes it easier to keep pace with technology. Leasing is especially attractive if your business relies upon cutting-edge technology.
- Increase flexibility – Your equipment needs will grow and change along with your business. With equipment leasing, you have the option to take on additional equipment or upgrade the equipment you currently possess.
- Tax deductions – Take advantage of the new tax deduction limits for equipment as set out in section 179 of the US tax code. In some cases, as much as 100 % of the equipment cost, up to a specified limit, can be immediately deducted from your taxable income.