Spiral Binding James Burn is proud to introduce Snakeskin Wire-O at the IPEX show in England; the winner of the Binding Industries of America’s Bill Feingold Award for Best Innovative Product for 2010.
What is Snakeskin Wire-O? Snakeskin Wire-O is Wire-O that is packaged in a flexible plastic “Skin” that completely protects the wire, while gaining more loops per box then a traditional spool of Wire-O. This is a major innovation for centers that currently use high speed bindery equipment that use Wire-O on spools.
Features and Benefits:
Increases Productivity up to 15%
- One box of Snakeskin Wire-O holds up to 3 times as many loops as a Wire-O Spool depending on size and pitch.
- No spool changing which saves time while increasing productivity.
- Quick, consistent and easy set ups.
- Snakeskin Wire-O is encased in a plastic wrap which prevents the wire from tangling.
- Eliminate wasted wire and down time caused by tangled wire therefore reducing waste and costs.
- Reduces risk in transport and damage.
Reduces Waste Management
- Don’t waste time dismantling spools & incurring costs associated with disposal.
- Reduces costs in storage and handling.
View Product Page for Snakeskin Wire-O.
Forgot to add a link to our product demo video for Snakeskin Wire-O on YouTube… Here it is!