Join us as we turn up the heat in Miami at the Graphics of the Americas Expo & Conference!
If you’ve never been to Graphics of the Americas, this is the year to attend. Here’s your chance to get the educational experiences you need to make solid decisions. Click here to register: https://www.xpressreg.net/register/grap020/start.asp?sc=SBCJB
This year’s show features high-growth areas in the printing and digital imaging industry, and offers a unique view of evolving print markets. See first-hand how the latest technologies and tools can be used to keep you a step ahead of the competition.
Check out some of the incredible opportunities at this year’s show:
- Exciting Expo Hall featuring bonus educational sessions, hands-on workshops and some of the hottest demonstrations in the industry
- Over 40 seminars with tracks on print production, color management, variable data, wide format, flexo and more featuring speakers from Clemson, Ryerson, RIT, NAPL, PIA, just to name a few
- CRE8@GOA 25 seminars with expert training by American Graphics Institute where creative, marketing and communications professionals will learn how to get the most from their creative software to improve efficiency, and increase capacity to produce content for print, web, video and mobile devices
- 12 seminars in Spanish with renowned instructors from Spain and Latin America
- Brand Protection Conference featuring the latest technologies and techniques to thwart counterfeiting, including a hands-on case study
- Special presentations by Microsoft, Xrite, HP, Xerox and Heidelberg
Don’t miss the exciting free South Beach Party on Friday night. Enjoy live entertainment, free drinks, light snacks and awesome networking with industry professionals from around the globe the perfect way to kick off your weekend in South Beach.
Graphics of the Americas offers you an unbelievable opportunity to take advantage of the expertise of industry leaders, at a fraction of the cost you’d pay anywhere else. Get answers. Learn tricks. Add to your bottom line.
All this takes place February 25-27, 2010 at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami Beach, Florida.
We would like for you visit with us at our booth. Click here to register for your free pass to the show, with our compliments.
See you in Miami Beach!