Advantages of “One-Step” System vs. a traditional L bar Sealer
and Tunnel System
- Lower cost – One Step systems are half the price of a tunnel system and use half the energy.
- Easy operation – Sealing and shrinking is done in a continuous operation.
- Space saver – Machine stand has wheels making it easy to move the unit to where it is needed. Smallest model is available in 110 volt power which makes it “plug and play”.
- User friendly – Operator can see package while it shrinks to achieve optimal results.
- Quick payback – Affordable and cost effective even for a small business.
The NexGen-1000 perfect for smaller package sizes, it represents the evolution of one-step shrink-wrap systems. It offers great flexibility, ease of operation and high performance. The NexGen-1000 offers a magnetic hold down and micro-knife sealing technology.
The NexGen-2000 steps up in size and has a timed double magnetic cover latch. It will wrap packages up to 16.5″ x 21.5″ x 10″ high, at a rate of 4 to 8 per minute. The clear chamber cover allows the operator to view the product while shrinking for quality control.
The NexGen-2030 is designed for those customers that have very large size package requirements. It will wrap packages up to 23″ x 33″ x 10″ high, yet it’s easy to move from place to place with its stand and heavy duty lockable casters. Anti-adhesive Teflon Coated Sealing Blade and fire-stand glass fiber sealing blade holder, assure clean and strong seal.